If you have questions about this privacy statement or other matters relating to our services or this site, please feel free to contact us.
Your question or comment will be dealt with expertly, confidentially and as soon as possible.
Allure Villas respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
We, therefore, comply with the privacy law. This means that your details are safe with us and that we handle them in confidentiality. In the following privacy statement, we explain what we do with the information we have about you.
When using our website or when requesting an option or making a booking, you automatically create an account.
In your account, you provide information about yourself and you give us your e-mail address.
At a later stage, you can also fill in your name and address, telephone number and payment details.
We need this information to make the invoice and we use the bank details to return your security deposit after your holiday.
We keep this information for the legally prescribed period. You can cancel your account by contacting us and requesting us to do so.
Contact form, Newsletter and Ask a Question on the website
You can contact us with the Contact form or through the function Ask a question on the website.
If you sign up for the Newsletter, only your e-mail address will be saved until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. This is possible at any time; every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. You can also unsubscribe via an e-mail to email@example.com.
Providing to third parties
In order to be able to provide services, we work together with a number of companies.
With them, we have a processing agreement to ensure that your privacy is guaranteed.
Think for example of the accountancy firm, the website builders and the server hosting company. If desired, it is possible to request a list of companies from us.
With the exception of the companies mentioned above, we do not provide your information under any circumstances to other companies or institutions, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Automatically collected information
When you visit our site, the following information is automatically registered on our server:
– Which pages are visited, for our statistics,
– Your IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet provider when you access the Internet), in order to distinguish you as a unique visitor for our statistics,
– The name of your computer system and type of Internet browser, so that we can continue to improve our site for the systems that our visitors use, and so that we can solve any problems better.
Through this process, no personal information is read from your computer.
Also, this data is under no circumstances used to identify your identity.
No information will be stored outside of these data and the information you enter yourself when you make a booking, register your account or make a request.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website.
We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
If you wish to know more, please visit the cookies policy page.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. We will make efforts to take sufficient technical and organizational measures with regard to the processing of personal data, against loss or against any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorized inspection, violation, alteration or provision of the personal data).
To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
– Access to personal data is protected with a username and a unique password,
– We work paperless in the office so that no data is stored on paper in our offices,
– We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that shields all information shared between you and our website when you enter personal data.
View and change your data:
You have the right to see and adjust your complete data as registered with Allure Villas. If you have already booked with Allure Villas, you can view and change your details in your personal Allure Villas account.
Do you not appreciate promotional newsletters or direct mail? You can unsubscribe via any newsletter via the previously included link.
You have the following rights:
• Receive an explanation of what personal data we have from you and what we do with it
• Have insight into the exact personal data we have
• Request to have errors corrected
• Request the removal of outdated personal data
• Withdraw permission
• Object to a particular use
Safety with payment
Your payment details are sent to our information system via the Internet.
Allure Villas uses registered security techniques to protect these data and to prevent loss, mutilation or theft of them.
This is visible to you by the lock that appears at the bottom of your browser when you make a payment.